Old 21-07-2006, 11:27 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Vivek.M

Default off topic [ broad band]

On Wed, 19 Jul 2006 16:32:02 +0100, "R M. Watkin" wrote:
If I go on to talk talk broadband, can I still subscribe to news groups such
as this one ?. Thank you in advance.

Hi, Err the "talk talk broadband" bit was confusing! Anyway, since you
are changing ISP's, just call the new guys up and ask them if they
provide news.

If they don't you could use a free news provider
like:news.datemas.de. My ISP does not provide news so i use datemas
and have found their service to be excellent. However you won't be
able to subscribe/post to binary groups and datemas will cache a
smaller subset of news items per group.