Old 21-07-2006, 10:32 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Ray

Default Request for the group...

Top-posting is bad??? I've never heard that bit of "netiquette", but then
again, here and abpo are the only groups I frequent.

If we're stuck with that, may I modify my request and suggest that folk take
a second and remove the 3rd- through 99th generations of quoted messages
before they post? It is a waste of time to scroll through 3 pages of quotes
to end up finding the gem of "I guess you're right, Fred. I'll try that."
or "Good one", so I end up NOT reading those messages at all, and probably
miss some good stuff.

Oh well. My bad. I guess I'll have to live with it...