Old 21-07-2006, 02:31 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Steve

Default Request for the group...

Rob wrote:
I too do not read messages that are a mess of quotations within
quotations. No time or patience for that. *grin*

Rob

That reminds me of another little pet peeve. I sometimes I look at a
post with layers of quoted posts and I actually can't find where the
sender added anything. Sometimes I swear they forgot to write anything
but usually it's because they didn't bother to tap the enter key once or
twice to make a little space between the quote and what they wrote.

Steve