Old 21-07-2006, 01:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Default Puppy chewing plants: Any ideas?

Sacha wrote:
Sometimes they do that from excitement, too. One of my old dachies used to
pee whenever people he really liked arrived at the house, so we had to make
sure he got over his delight outside. We called it "Dudley's stress
incontinence".

) But she wasn't just peeing of joy, she would actually crouch down
and have a huge pee on your shoes!! Now if you say to Matilda 'have you
been?', she goes around the garden frantically and pee. She's marvelous
for this when we're camping or at friends, peeing on command is quite a
bonus in some situation. Beulah does it too, though she needs to hear
the word 'pipi' LOL!!