Old 21-07-2006, 07:46 PM posted to rec.gardens.roses
Tom Line

Default Ragged Roses

I'm in Cincinnati. I have some Don Juan climbers, and an assortment of
different tea roses. I have one schrub rose however that's going like
crazy. Maybe I could clone it. Wouldn't I have to graft it too? Are all
good roses grafted?

Joe T wrote:
:
: Gail Futoran wrote:
: "Tom Line" wrote in message
: ...
: Most of my roses look ragged from bloom burn and just lots of oppressive
: and humid heat. Is there anything I can do, fertilizer wise, etc to help
: 'em out. I just sprayed with Malathalon to kill the Jap beatles and it
: worked pretty good.
:
: It helps to know where you are, what kind of
: roses you have, any other information you
: can share like feeding and watering schedule, etc.
:
: A good source of information about roses
: is the American Rose Society:
: www.ars.org
:
: You can access the Articles without having to
: be a member.
:
: Gail
: Mine are pretty ragged also, just the heat here in Houston I suppose
: Joe T
: near San Antonio TX Zone 8 USA
:

--

Tom Line

For Fun And Safety In Firearms Sports visit...
--
http://www.bobtuley.com --