Old 21-07-2006, 03:29 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
wendy7

Default Request for the group...

Thanks, but no thanks Kathy!
I have always top posted & probably always will as I like to keep things simple.

--
Cheers Wendy

No Spam Email Address Invalid

K Barrett wrote:
Yeah, I know its not nettiquette, and I've been reamed for top
posting on other newsgroups, but sheesh. I like top posting for the
same reasons why Ray does. I know what you've said and am looking
for your response. But then, I have no life and the newsgroup is my
entire world, so I remember what goes on here. If I had a life, with
people and friends, I may not remember what anyone said due to real
life's interference. So I could understand why some folks might like
to be reminded of what other people said by scrolling past previous
comments and then post my comment to the end.

Perhaps its more healthy to be a bottom poster. At the very least it
would indicate that you have a life, or can at least pretend you do,
or maybe that you can move away from the computer for enough
connected hours in a period of time to forget what goes on here.

Who the posting cop should be I have no idea. Just don't let it be
Mick.. He already is the picture police.

I think Wendy should be top post cop. Wendy would rule with a
polite, light hand.

Yeah, that's the ticket!

K Barrett