Old 22-07-2006, 03:00 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
?

Default Request for the group...

On Fri, 21 Jul 2006 00:05:11 -0400 in Mick Fournier wrote:
Kathy,

I have always top posted. I didn't know bottom posting was a problem here.
I don't read bottom posters so I wouldn't even know they were here spreading
their disgusting filthy drivel on RGO. So you see, I wouldn't even be able
to catch them to reprimand their errant misguided ancient ways.

You mean if we bottom post, you won't notice if we slip in
a picture?

--
Chris Dukes
"The key to effective management is properly timed hovering."