Old 21-07-2006, 09:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Olive farming

"Rupert (W.Yorkshire)" writes

"K" wrote in message
"Rupert (W.Yorkshire)" writes
I think he looks like a "would be farmer" Hobby farming springs to mind.
Having belittled his efforts I do admit that we have a local farmer with
Ostrich and Lamas and he is making a go of it. The Italians don't do very
good clotted cream-so give the olives a miss:-)

What, with both? There's ostriches jut down the road from us and llamas on
the Chevin, but you've got another one your way have you?

Thought Chevin man did/does ostriches,

Never seen them there. Local ostrich farm sells ostrich meat but not
from own ostriches AFAIK.

Some scandal with ostrich
investment.?
Let's revive the textile industry in your area and start rearing Alpaca

I know someone who is.

--
Kay