Old 21-07-2006, 11:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\)

Default Olive farming

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\)" contains these words:

OK so that's Olives for Sacha, Oranges for David and Rice for Janet
Barraclough. I will have a go a potatoes.

Aim higher, Rupey. I'm already growing potatoes, lemons and an olive
tree.
You seem a bit sloe, so perhaps you could make the gin?

:-)

Janet

--
Isle of Arran Open Gardens weekend 21,22,23 July 2006
5 UKP three-day adult ticket (funds go to island charities) buys entry

Your incineration about my abilities to produce bath tub Gin have laid me
prostitute on the ground.
Lemons and Olives can be reserved for the booze-but I need the potatoes to
produce the gin.
Any road can we grow rice in the UK (including Scotland) -loadsa water and
what else does it need?