Old 22-07-2006, 08:15 AM posted to rec.gardens
Vivek.M

Default Vivek.M - Plant, seed, sapling wishlist. Stuff i have to offer.

The following E-Books are for exchange:

Booklets/Pamphlets/Books:
1. Solomon, Steve - Gardening Without Irrigation.pdf
2. Growing Vegetables At Home - Questions And Answers.pdf
3. Blackberries And Raspberries In Home Gardens.pdf
4. Fundamentals of Organic Agriculture.pdf
5. Growing Currants, Gooseberries, and Elderberries.pdf
6. Growing Herbs at Home.pdf
7. Growing Seed Sprouts at Home.pdf
8. Pruning Landscape Trees, Shrubs And Groundcovers.pdf
9. 10 - Gardening Book Collection.pdf
10. Dept Of Agriculture - Organic Gardening Tips (Usda Backyard
Conservation Series) Pdf.zip
11. Future Garden How-To Hydroponics A How-To Guide to Soilfree
Gardening.pdf
12. Garden - Organic Vegetable Gardening.pdf
13. (Gardening) Idaho Master Gardener Handbook (2005).pdf *SUPER*
14. (gardening) Mushrooms and Other Nuisance Fungi in Lawns (PDF).zip
15. (gardening) Vegetable Gardening in Containers (PDF).zip
16. Cell And Tissue Culture - Laboratory Procedures In
Biotechnology.pdf *Book*
17. Plant Tissue Culture Techniques.pdf *Only Chapter 9, but it's
SUPER*
18. tissue culture plantlets 'hardening off' procedures.rar *Some sort
of WEB download*
19. Introduction to Cell and Tissue Culture - Theory and Technique
(Mather, Roberts)(1ed 1998).pdf *Book*

If you want clarifications or a list of contents before the exchange,
then let me know. I'd like some seeds OR tissue culture, LED-growing,
cool stuff E-Books.