Old 22-07-2006, 04:23 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
I Love Lucy

Default Been awfully quiet today, thanks guys

"I Love Lucy" wrote in message
nk.net...

I think you nailed it. And you didn't know I had smoke detectors
(suppose most people do, net people at least).

It makes me laugh at myself, telling it to come out so I could catch it
and let it go free. Ha ha.

That's three problems solved within the last two days, two with the help
of netizens and one by my little old self. I get so much good help on
the net, it's amazing.

I must tell you it's a huge relief, didn't know how long I was going to
have to put up with it or what it would take to solve that one. Wonder
if I had gotten an animal trapper if he would have figured it out.