Old 22-07-2006, 03:40 AM posted to aus.gardens
ant

Default Mystery plant

On Fri, 21 Jul 2006 18:21:37 +1000, James McNangle
wrote:

Last spring a strange plant appeared in our vegetable garden. It
had large furry leaves, and grew very rapidly. I was intrigued, so
I left there to see what would happen. It is now a very substantial
plant -- more than two metres high -- and has developed a number of
heads of solanum type flowers. You can see some photos of it at:
http://www.corybas.com/Technical/Mystery_plant.htm

I've never seen anything like that, you must be in a warm climate? flowers
look like it's from the potato etc family.

--
ant