Old 19-03-2003, 12:44 AM
RichToyBox

Default Larger water changes

Bob,

I use a pond dechlorinator, rather than an aquarium product. Mine gives the
recommended dosage in ounces per hundred gallons, so it is much easier to
measure. I would measure, 1. the number of drops in a teaspoon, tablespoon,
or ounce medicine cup, and then use the appropriate number of those. For
larger changes, a drop over or under is not going to make a big difference,
like it would in a 10 gallon aquarium.
--
RichToyBox

"Thunderbird84" wrote in message
I've been wondering. How do you do a water change on the larger side,

300+
gallons. Do you sit there with a gallon milk jug? Or is there an easier
way. And do you have to count the drops or can it be converted to

teaspoons
and tablespoons. I can't imagine counting 600 drops of liquid.

Thanks,
Bob

--

Take ME away to reply

Check out my personal page at:
http://members.tripod.com/Trains99
Click on the My Pond button on the left to see my pond.