Old 23-07-2006, 07:51 AM posted to aus.gardens
Chookie

Default Wingham Limes

In article ,
"China" wrote:

G'day Liam ,
I can't help you in Perth, but I hope you don't mind if
I start a new 'branch' with regard to Lime trees.

My better half has decreed that we will have a Lime
tree, and soon! And so, which one? We are looking for fruit here, not
leaf.

Then you want a Tahitian lime, not a Kaffir lime.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

Kerry Cue