Old 23-07-2006, 03:07 PM posted to aus.gardens
Sandra Bodycoat

Default Pruning mint

Thanks for that, I gave it a go today but now I might take off some more.
Wouldnt mind some more rain, my tulips are slowly rising, looking forward to
going to Araluen.
cheers
sandra
"loosecanon" wrote in message
Go hard girl it will jump up when the weather gets warmer. I usually dig
the
lot up in a pot I have throw 3/4 away and have an abundance come summer.
Thats the roots as well where the new shoots will come from.

Some dynamic lifter in the pot mid August gets it going.

Cheers

Richard

"Sandra Bodycoat" wrote in message
Hi

My mint is looking pretty straggly, I was wondering should I prune it &
if
so will this have any detrimental effect?
thanks
Sandra