Old 23-07-2006, 03:32 PM posted to aus.gardens
[email protected] gg@joho.com is offline

Default kalamansi

Hi, not exactly a Calamondin - similar though-I wouldnt mind
Calamondin plant or seeds!

Kalamansi
Citrus microcarpa, C. mitis
http://www.asiafood.org/glossary_1.c...o=1&endno =25

Calamondin, Citrus mitis,
http://www.plantanswers.com/garden_column/feb05/1.htm

this is interesting too

http://www.foodsubs.com/Fruitcit.html

Chookie wrote:
In article .com,
wrote:

Im trying to find a kalamansi fruit tree. Its native to the
phillipines.
I once knew a phillipine family who had a tree in Sydney and I remember
tasting one, quite a nice sweet lemon/lime. They have since moved, have
been looking ever since!

Could this be the same as a Calamondin?

http://www.plantanswers.com/garden_column/feb05/1.htm

--