Old 24-07-2006, 02:19 PM
sockiescat sockiescat is offline
Registered User

Smile

Love Lucy "pixi" wrote in message
I'm going to start painting the leaves tomorrow. Can't spray. Too
many plants and shrubs around.

Are you going to paint it on full strength? I've got a can of the stuff
and am hesitant to use it full strength, but I think that would be most
effective on stubborn, woody nuisances with vast underground root
systems.

One spill or slip, and I'll really mess up the soil. I was going to
pour just what I thought I needed in something smaller over the toilet
(ducking).

you must follow the directions on the can in order for roundup to work properly.
not doing so can make its effectiveness that much less. also roundup is a contact
herbicide not a systemic one so it only affects the plants and does not remain in
the ground. cyaaaaa, sockiescat.