Old 24-07-2006, 01:22 PM posted to rec.gardens
pixi pixi is offline

Default Run-Away Vine

Are you referring to me, Joe? Mensa considers me to be quite intelligent.

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
"I Love Lucy" wrote in message
nk.net...

"pixi" wrote in message
I'm going to start painting the leaves tomorrow. Can't spray. Too
many plants and shrubs around.

Are you going to paint it on full strength? I've got a can of the stuff
and am hesitant to use it full strength, but I think that would be most
effective on stubborn, woody nuisances with vast underground root
systems.

One spill or slip, and I'll really mess up the soil. I was going to pour
just what I thought I needed in something smaller over the toilet
(ducking).

You're exactly the type of organism the chemical companies pray for: Dumb
as a box of rocks.