Old 24-07-2006, 05:48 PM posted to rec.gardens,alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Jim Carlock Jim Carlock is offline

Default Does Anyone Know

"glenon" wrote:
I guess that I am a member, but I don't remember filling out
any forms.

:-) It's real easy. Once your subscribed, send a test message
saying Hello to make sure you can post to the group. Tell
them you've got a picture you're going to post.

Post the message to the group.

Once the message appears in Outlook Express, double-click
on the message and get ready to send a reply to the message
you just posted.

There will be an Attach button in the Reply To window. Click
on that and navigate to the folder where the picture exists on
your hard disk (computer).

Click only on the picture you want to post. Make sure it's not
too big, some folks might get upset if the picture is bigger than
200KB. A good size for posting to the newsgroups is 800x600
and in a .jpg format. If you need any more help feel free to ask.

Tell you what, I'll cross post this to that newsgroup so you can
see what the crosspost looks like as well.

--
Jim Carlock
Post replies to the group.