Old 24-07-2006, 07:11 PM posted to rec.gardens
I Love Lucy I Love Lucy is offline

Default Run-Away Vine

"sockiescat" wrote in message

Love Lucy "pixi" wrote in message

I'm convinced not to use it full strength. Some time back we were
talking about another chemical which the hardware store didn't have that
some people use, and I confess to having a hard time keeping it all
straight because I haven't used toxic chemicals for years, actually I
don't think ever in liquid form. I don't even like to spray or have my
house sprayed.

My young Orkin man got sick years ago, and I suspect (he did, too) that
it was because his immune system was compromised by using those
chemicals all day.

I checked my notes. It was triclopr. So I bought Roundup and have put
some thought into the safest way of handling it. Probably on the
sidewalk by the outdoor tap.

Unless a poster (not you) has something really helpful to say, just shut
up. I don't want to poison the whole water supply and however I poured
the stuff, was hoping to avoid spilling one drop, but have to have some
kind of contingency plan.