Old 25-07-2006, 02:11 AM
sockiescat sockiescat is offline
Registered User

Smile

pixi You are right. I am certainly not well informed on all subjects. Is
anyone? As a matter of fact, there are hundreds of subjects that I slip a
cog or two on.

Pixi

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
"I Love Lucy"
wrote in message
ink.net...

"pixi"
wrote in message
Are you referring to me, Joe? Mensa considers me to be quite
intelligent.

No, I'm sure he meant me, and I'm right up there near you. Was. Am
slipping due to age and stress.

High scores on Mensa's little picture & word puzzles do not mean you are
well informed on all subjects.

okay lets get this straight lol. i said before that roundup is not systemic. i was
referring to how it works . okay roundup is systemic to the plant itself it stays
with the plant and acts for about 10 days. but roundup is non systemic to the
soil itself actually it binds with the upper layer and is gone within a few days.
it does not seep into ground water therefore does not contaminate water courses.
so anyone thinking that it does affect the water table or contaminate underground
water should do a google search and see what it has to say about it.
the only way u would get roundup into your water is if u mixed it right over an open
well otherwise u are not going to contaminate anyones water course. cyaaa, sockiescat.