Old 24-07-2006, 09:14 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Run-Away Vine

OK. Recently, prominent scientists who study the effects of chemicals on the
human body have said that it may be a lost cause because there is no way to
conduct a controlled study, as can be done to a much greater extent with
pharmaceuticals. Second fact: Unlike 30-40 years ago, when industries were
the biggest polluters, the largest known sources of chemical pollution are
now homeowners and golf courses. You can control one of those things, at
least in your own home, and by teaching whoever will listen, beginning with
the young people in your family.

"pixi" wrote in message
You are right. I am certainly not well informed on all subjects. Is
anyone? As a matter of fact, there are hundreds of subjects that I slip
a cog or two on.

Pixi

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
"I Love Lucy" wrote in message
ink.net...

"pixi" wrote in message
Are you referring to me, Joe? Mensa considers me to be quite
intelligent.

No, I'm sure he meant me, and I'm right up there near you. Was. Am
slipping due to age and stress.

High scores on Mensa's little picture & word puzzles do not mean you are
well informed on all subjects.