Old 24-07-2006, 09:54 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Run-Away Vine

"I Love Lucy" wrote in message
ink.net...

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message

Perhaps not, but true, if you mishandle chemicals whose toxicity is
unknown. Since the toxicity of ALL garden chemicals is unknown, you can
draw your own conclusions.

My conclusion for some time has been that they could all be dangerous and
should be handled with extreme caution. My conclusion is also that I do
not fire the first volley of gratuitous insults at another poster. But
that's usenet. I'm used to it.

Shock has value. There is NO excuse for using these chemicals at home. Not
ever.