Old 24-07-2006, 10:21 PM posted to rec.gardens
Ron H Ron H is offline

Default Apple ignorance

Sorry if this is a stupid question! I have been following all the
recommendations on my one lone apple tree ( pruning, fungicide,pesticide -
just a little, and picking off excess fruit) but now I see that the leaves
have just a hint of yellow. Now it's only the end of July so I don't think
it's the season. Nothing serious ( I hope ) but sometimes a novice takes
note of things... you know?

Ron H. in west central Wisconsin.