Old 25-07-2006, 12:38 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Mick Fournier Mick Fournier is offline

Default Request for the group...

Reka,

Boob jokes always get a good laugh on RGO. We're easily amused here.

Long ago I trained my news reader to put people's bottom post replies up top
as top posts... it is a lot easier that way than calling all those goofy
bottom posters anal retards. I don't want to get in a name calling war over
this minor issue. So as you can see my news reader straightens out all that
unreadable bottom posting and makes it right like God intended posts to be
read.

Mick

----------------------------

"Reka" wrote in message
. ..
Being a bit stressed lately, I have not been reading everything (and
posting nothing. When I saw this thread, I thought, "Oh f***, I'm not
going to read this." But I am glad I did. Thanks, Mick, for a much needed
laugh!

Reka

P.S. I have always bottom posted, and you always seem to read mine...

Mick Fournier wrote:

I once had a girlfriend from Rhode Island. She had some real nice
frontal lobes... if you know what I mean.