Old 25-07-2006, 10:12 AM posted to rec.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Default Run-Away Vine

"I Love Lucy" expounded:

My yard is looking better every day since I got rid of most of those
weeds.

I get rid of my weeds and keep my gardens well groomed wtihout the use
of chemicals. It's a pleasure to weed, dig in the dirt, prune, garden
in general, and I've got every single weed you mentioned plus more.
I've got many gardens around my .6 acre. It's called gardening and
it's very easy to do it without chemicals. Why you want to douse
everything with poison is beyond me. You may not be as dumb as a box
of rocks, but you certainly do sound a bit lazy.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts