Old 19-03-2003, 01:44 AM
RichToyBox

Default Larger water changes

I put my dechlor in at the start of filling. I estimate how much water is
being changed and then guess the amount of dechlor. If you have a water
meter on the end of your hose, you could put in enough for say 100 gallons,
then the next, and so forth. This would give a better approximation of the
amount needed. I always overdose.
--
RichToyBox

"Thunderbird84" wrote in message
Sitting here rereading my post, I realized I left part of what I wanted to
ask out. When you do the water change, say 400 gallons, do you put 400
gallons into the pond and than mix in the dechlor, or do you do it a

little
at a time?

Take ME away to reply

Check out my personal page at:
http://members.tripod.com/Trains99
Click on the My Pond button on the left to see my pond.