Old 25-07-2006, 02:47 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.local.hampshire,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening
Granville West Granville West is offline

Default Israel attacks/ international law?

wrote:
The Todal wrote:

Any nation that uses its war machine to attack innocent civilians, should be
blamed one hundred percent. There is no excuse. Even if they think there are
terrorists in a block of flats, this does not excuse demolishing the block
of flats plus four or five neighbouring blocks of flats.

While I agree there is no excuse, this is not a simple black and white
wrong/right sutuation which is exactly why this area has been a
festering sore for so many years.

Festering sore! You aren't kidding. All due to the British pulling out
due to terrorists activities that they had no control over.
Israel/Zionist terrorists! My how times have changed

GW