Old 25-07-2006, 07:35 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
OmManiPadmeOmelet[_1_] OmManiPadmeOmelet[_1_] is offline

Default Tomato problem again

In article ,
"Kimberly" wrote:

"Mike S." wrote

| I don't want to say which state I live in

Unless you've got something special going on that makes it look like you're
someplace else...

I just found out and it took about 20 seconds altogether. I can give you
city and state. You're not as hidden as you might think. Anyone can do it
and it's very easy.

Sorry to burst your bubble. I just don't want you to go around thinking
that it's hidden if it's not.

Not when you are posting on a public forum... ;-)
I know that I can at least be traced by city.
One good reason to live in a PO box but even that is no guarantee.
--
Peace!
Om

-- Jack Nicholson