Old 25-07-2006, 03:47 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.local.hampshire,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening
Arthur Arthur is offline

Default Israel attacks/ international law?

On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 15:07:23 +0100,
wrote:

Haha!! The "I didn't know any better" Defense!!

Not quite. The "I'm doing the best I can with the tools at hand" defence.
Of course they would have liked to hit military tagets, but they have
basic, inaccurate weapons.

Now it's The Israeli's fault because they have better weapons and a
more efficient military!!

Exactly. They have precision tools and they have destroyed the targets
they chose.
When we saw the Red Cross trucks burning, it was because they were
precisely targeted.