Old 25-07-2006, 11:48 PM posted to sci.agriculture,misc.rural,rec.gardens,can.politics,soc.culture.canada
One Man Rodeo One Man Rodeo is offline

Default Canadian Tomatoes ... Huh?

"Pat" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
In misc.rural Pat wrote:
: Oh come on. We no longer lead the world in education. We can't win in
: international sports -- even basketball. We are no longer the leader
: in making cars. And now, we are even losing eating competitions to the
: Japanese. If we can't even win at eating, what can we win at?

Electing morons?

The Italians have been electing morons far more frequently then the USA....