Old 26-07-2006, 07:03 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gardening_Convert Gardening_Convert is offline

Default water plants while on holiday in this heat ?

I have several pots which peppers , chilli's , white dwarf aubergines ,
hanging toms etc

and also the flower beds etc

I don't have anyone who is able to water them while I'm away .
Neighbour has hurt her neck and can't physically do it
family are also away or too far away from my garden.

Can I have some suggestions on what to do so that they will stand a
chance of surviving while I'm away as I really don't want to loose them
as I have a good crop coming .

Already had some aubergines and they were yummy so ,so , so much nicer
than the shop bought ones