Old 26-07-2006, 12:13 PM
cubby cubby is offline
Registered User

Default Mole solution

I live in Lincolnshire and for the last 18 months or so I have had a huge problem with moles. I tried everything from the daft to setting all types of traps with little success. Now, following the prolonged hot weather and drought I am finding dead moles on the surface and the mole runs are opening up in the garden and field as cracks in the ground. Has anyone else been lucky enough to have their mole problem solved this way?
I am not a great lover of heat but will happily tolerate it if it does for the moles!