Old 26-07-2006, 06:38 PM posted to rec.ponds
DavidM[_1_] DavidM[_1_] is offline

Default Old RPers

~ janj wrote, On 25/07/2006 22:47:
Anyone else still checking in?

Carol, please do not reply. RP just gets swamped with Off-Topic stuff when
you do. Thanks.

~ jan.
-----------------

Also ponding troll free at:
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Freshwater-Aquarium

I've been reading since 2001, and occasionally posting. Only check it
every week now, hoping that the trolls have gone away.

The group was fantastic a few years ago, there was a healthy mix or US
and European posts. I adopted 9 fish from a guy who posted on RC.
Amongst all the international ponding debate he and I were only 40 miles
apart in the UK.

You have to admire the perseverance of these trolls. It must take a
considerable amount of effort to keep up the insults and witty back
chat. Imagine if that energy was put to good use.

David