Old 27-07-2006, 12:51 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Yellow flower comes out at sunset?

In message . com,
writes
A friend gave me a plant which produces many yellow single cup shaped
flowers at every sunset .
The flowers fade very quickly lasting only one night but they are
replaced with a new crop at every sunset. I live in the North East of
England.
Can anybody tell me the name of this plant please?
Thank you
Tom

Try Evening Primrose, Oenothera section Oenothera - there's maybe half a
dozen species that you might have.
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley