Old 27-07-2006, 12:52 PM posted to aus.gardens
ant[_2_] ant[_2_] is offline

Default Too much water

SG1 wrote:
The rain water tanks I put in last year are full again. Had to dump
about 5000 litres into the bore water cooling tank a month ago. Had
another inch since and they have filled again. With the wet weather
have not been using it on the garden until yesterday. Ah well I had
better not whinge too loudly some folks may be jealous, but not of
the boar water.

yes, everything's full for me, too. Wish I had more tanks! And the good
thing is, the bore is being replenished also by all this rain, so we all win
twice.

--
ant