Old 27-07-2006, 05:50 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Run-Away Vine

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

"I Love Lucy" wrote in message
k.net...

"pixi" wrote in message
The poor woman made a simple remark. Why are you all picking on her.
And as for Ann. .6 acres is one very small lot. And you are probably a
sweet young thing who has no idea what it feels like to be old. Lazy?
I doubt it. I was once known as a workaholic. My daughter often
accused me of making work just for the heck of it. I am over 80 years
old and I keep plugging but I can't get much done any more. Makes me
mad. But that's old age.

Let's knock off being nasty to Lucy.

Thanks, pixi. I asked one little question and got flamed, really only
two people. I'm quite used to it. I think I'm done with this group and
most of the rest of usennet.

good riddence.

If you're going to impersonate me, you should learn to spell, you moron.