Old 27-07-2006, 03:25 PM posted to rec.ponds
Köi-Lö[_1_] Köi-Lö[_1_] is offline

Default Behaviour of lillies

"sean mckinney" wrote in message

I have had lily buds sit in the surface for almost a fortnight before
opening, especially at the start of the season

Yes. I've had buds that took their time but can't recall any that never
opened at all. I'm sure the buds on his lilies will open. :-) I'm
thrilled with the 3 new lilies from Wal*Mart as they've been blooming for
weeks now. They were never without a few flowers until the 100F heat hit.
Only one has a few flowers today. The other two have buds.
--
KL....
Frugal ponding since 1995.