Old 27-07-2006, 06:11 PM posted to rec.ponds
[email protected] wendelansux@hotmail.com is offline

Default Old RPers

well well well, do we need ot post yuour email addrerss at bellsouth
ahgain there mr., money bags. no one here wants to hear about your
month long vacations and mudhole yu call a beach front pond.....hope
the next hurricane does it in really good with lots of mud and tree
limbs.........take your snide upity up posts and go find a group that
gives a shit about how much money and where you go on vacation. The
Hurleys..........eat shit and bark at the moon on a regular basis. Oh,
I'll post your bellsouth email as soon as I find it among all my
keeper posts.

Phyllis and Jim wrote:
We scan to see on topic stuff. Most of the junk is filtered.

Phyllis

~ janj wrote:
Anyone else still checking in?

Carol, please do not reply. RP just gets swamped with Off-Topic stuff when
you do. Thanks.

~ jan.

Also ponding troll free at:
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Freshwater-Aquarium