Old 27-07-2006, 07:49 PM posted to rec.ponds
~ janj[_1_] ~ janj[_1_] is offline

Default Old RPers

Carol, please do not reply. RP just gets swamped with Off-Topic stuff
when you do. Thanks.

====================
It's lines like the one above that attract the TROLLS Jan. He reads every
message here just waiting for something he can jump on and cross-post to
other NGs. Use a little discretion ...... Thanks

Since you decided to post in the group, after I'd already apologized via
e-mail and explained that the above was NOT meant to be negative. I guess
it doesn't matter what I say/request, and I might as well say it here too.

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 07:00:31 GMT, "Snooze" wrote:

So then using this logic, please explain why they didn't bother responding
until you posted.

She won't take any ownership. It is yours, mine and all the people who have
posted saying they're still here, fault, that RP has disappeared. WE should
be fighting these trolls that plague her.

Well, Carol, when you take some responsibility and are willing to give some
concessions, maybe some of us would stand up for you. ~ jan

Ponding troll free at:
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Freshwater-Aquarium