Old 27-07-2006, 08:31 PM posted to rec.ponds
Köi-Lö[_1_] Köi-Lö[_1_] is offline

Default Old RPers

"~ janj" wrote in message

Well, Carol, when you take some responsibility and are willing to give
some
concessions, maybe some of us would stand up for you. ~ jan

==================
What concession do you want me to take Jan? Ownership for what the trolls
do? Why is it my responsibility for what these malcontents post here? I'm
not asking them to be here nor am I paying them to be here. ;-) I have no
control over them any more than you do. I'm not the one crossposting to the
troll, hacker and kook NGs.

I see no reason to leave this NG because a few people refuse to use their
killfiles. All NRs come with killfiles and I keep the same nym. If someone
doesn't like what I post let them killfile me. Isn't the what normal people
on other NGs do? I replied to your post AFTER I saw the troll from ARJ-W
already post here, so it made no difference.........
--
KL....
Frugal ponding since 1995.