Old 27-07-2006, 03:35 PM posted to austin.gardening
James Lee Johnson James Lee Johnson is offline

Default Press release to run Aug. 31-Sept. 9

"Mike Harris" wrote:
Dear Mr. Johnson,

Would you please pass on my appreciation to Rosalie for posting these to
austin.gardening? I found them informative and have marked my calendar.
--
Mike Harris
Whose Evil Empire Newsreader handles Rich Text just fine

Done. However her address is in the message and the From: header of the
posting, so you and anyone else can thank her directly.

Victor is right though, USENET posting are supposed to be in plain text. I
really appreciate that when I am out in the country in Verizon territory and
have to use a 28.8 Kbps dial-up connection :-(

j jhnsn