Old 27-07-2006, 06:32 PM posted to bionet.plants
chandni vithlani chandni vithlani is offline

Default ACID RAIN

Hey, I am doing an experiment regarding the growth of a kidney bean
plant (red). I am going to investigate the effect of acid rain on
plant growth. In this case i have used different concentrations of
sulphuric acid which are 0.5, 1, 1.5, 2, 1.5 and 3. I was wondering if
you could give me on information on the effect of sulphuric acid on
plant growth such as DNA replication because i tried finding that a
lot on the internet but could not find it. Also, if you could tell me
why with low pH the plants get destroyed. Your help will really be
appriciated!!!!

Channi

Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! [1]MSN Messenger
Download today it's FREE!