Old 27-07-2006, 08:18 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.local.hampshire,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening
Guy Fawkes Guy Fawkes is offline

Default Strike Out!!!!!

baldrick bunts claim was struck out this afternoon, even though he was lucky
enough to have a Judge, who seemed quite prepared to ignore the implications
of non-compliance with 3 very clear and concise unless orders, and grant
interim injunctions against defendants preventing any further mention of
baldrick bunt!

This being the case I feel it would be a very fair admission of defeat for
baldrick to commence posting using the name "baldrick" while I assume the
name "Guy Fawkes" until such time as he is able to return top court and put
right the silly mistake the "beak" has obviously made today!

Finally in terms of costs, wonder if £600 sounds a reasonable sum for 2 full
days loss of earnings, travel expenses to London and Exeter, and spending
more than 4 hours on the telephone finding out which documents had gone
"missing", and helpfully providing them to the court, to ensure baldricks
nonsense would be dismissed.............?