Old 27-07-2006, 10:12 PM posted to rec.ponds
~ janj[_1_] ~ janj[_1_] is offline

Default Old RPers

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 07:00:31 GMT, "Snooze" wrote:

You need to use your kill filter, or not quote her. I would not have seen
her other wise and gotten into it. Not that I'm blaming you, it's my own
fault for replying to what I saw.

I'm just glad to see there are still a dozen+ of us lurking. :-)

I understand totally though that no one, even with filters, wants to have
their name associated with any thread, no matter how innocent. One look at
how this thread deteriorated on Google, is explanation enough. :-( ~ jan

Also ponding troll free at:
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Freshwater-Aquarium