Old 27-07-2006, 11:56 PM posted to rec.ponds
~ janj[_1_] ~ janj[_1_] is offline

Default Old RPers

On 27 Jul 2006 21:32:29 GMT, wrote:

As a long time lurker and occasional poster, I continue to admire your
wisdom and sanity, Jan. Occasionally your sense of humor, too! °~D

Thanks Nick. :-}

It's been over 100°F here for 1 or 2 weeks. My SIL has sunscreen over the
pond and has installed additional aeration. The fish seem to be doing well.

We've had 100+F for almost a week now, supposedly we're to cool down
starting tomorrow and into the weekend. I sure hope so. I'm taking a car
load to the Portland koi show on Saturday, and the weather reports says 70s
for their area, down right cold. ;-) Looking forward to that! ~ jan

Also ponding troll free at:
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Freshwater-Aquarium