Old 27-07-2006, 09:23 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Mike Mike is offline

Default Piddle patches

Get him Green-ums:
http://www.jefferspet.com/ssc/produc...og&dept_id=748
"Brian55" wrote in message

As dog owners of some 25 years and keen gardeners, we have never been
troubled by the dreaded yellow patches on our lawn, however since
bringing home our most recent labrador (who is a male) we have a
constant battle with dead patches. I was always under the impression
that this was a condition caused by bitches. I have been told that
giving the dog tomato ketchup may cure the problem. We try washing away
with water but its difficult to be around every time he piddles. Does
anyone have any experience of this. We love him to bits so if it comes
to it we may have to astroturf..... Thanks

--
Brian55