Old 27-07-2006, 10:18 PM posted to austin.gardening
Jangchub Jangchub is offline

Default Walking Sticks - Dangerous or not?

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 15:51:55 -0500, OmManiPadmeOmelet
wrote:

Watch a 3 year old die of some stupid vector virus.
Watch her family fall apart.

Then tell me you have compassion for a damned cockroach.

You are so clueless.........

Mmmmm, I don't think so.

A child dying is awful and unfortunate, but karma determines what
happens in our lives. That's my belief. Kill a cockroach, next life
die of some stupid vector virus. Karma ripening as similar to the
cause. Of course you'll turn that into what you want my words to mean,
so go ahead.

I have compassion for all sentient beings, including cockroaches.

The objection I have to your bullshit is not killing that you do, but
that you do it in the name of om mani padme hum, which you replaced
with omlette. You are the one who appears clueless.