Old 28-07-2006, 12:42 AM posted to austin.gardening
Jangchub Jangchub is offline

Default Walking Sticks - Dangerous or not?

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 16:32:09 -0500, OmManiPadmeOmelet
wrote:

The fact that you value the life of a cockroach over the life of an
infant or a Grandparent shows where your "karmic" values lie. They will
catch up to you in the next life.

'nuff said. I will not comment on this further......

I never once said I value any life over another. So I was correct
when I said you'd twist my words for them to mean whatever you want
them to mean. And "om" doesn't mean enlightenment.

It's quite virtuous to value all sentient beings. The ant I save from
the pool is my own.