Old 28-07-2006, 12:50 AM posted to austin.gardening
Jangchub Jangchub is offline

Default Walking Sticks - Dangerous or not?

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 17:06:29 -0500, "Kathleen"
wrote:

Is it Buddhism?
I thought it was self-righteousnessism.
I don't set cockroaches free, nor do I live with them. Ever.
Or mice or scorpions or similiar critters you mentioned either.
I allow the spiders to live, as a general rule.
With hope and heart,
Kathleen

I wasn't being self-righteous. I do live with cockroaches, they are
everywhere. For me to kill the two per year in my house is
ridiculous, so I catch and place them outside. Mice AND rats live out
back and are welcome to do that. I provided them with a huge area of
their native habitat, thus, no need to enter my house. I never saw a
scorpion in person, but if I did I'd do my best to trap and release
it..

I think killing because something disgusts you is
SELF-righteousnessism.

Do whatcha gotta do girls.